Forums » Hospitality Management

provided he isnt on the ice at the time.

• 90 posts
    February 21, 2019 11:42 AM HKT
    While the Tampa Bay Lightning prepare to face the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday, injured forward Steven Stamkos is trying to get himself healthy for both his team and his country. [b]Mark Walton Jersey[/b] . With the Canadian mens Olympic roster announcement looming on Tuesday, Stamkos skated for 30 minutes alone at the MTS Centre on Monday before his teammates took the ice for practice. "Probably best Ive felt," Stamkos said after the skate. "Trying to make sure it feels better each and every time I get on the ice and today was another indication of that, so I am very pleased." The 23-year-old forward, who broke his leg crashing into a goal post on November 11, says he is still dealing with pain but that its not too bad. He does, however, intend to be fully ready to represent his country at the Sochi Olympics in February. "Thats my goal, going to do everything I can to make sure that happens," said Stamkos. "Am a goal-oriented guy, working really hard with staff to come back and play some games for the Lightning first and foremost." "If I cant (be ready) then at least I can look myself in the mirror and say I did everything humanly possible to get back and well take it from there." Prior to his injury, Stamkos appeared in 17 games for the Lightning picking up 14 goals and nine assists. Stamkos says he hasnt had any discussions with Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman, who also serves in the same position for the Canadian mens Olympic team, about Sochi and will watch the announcement on Tuesday provided he isnt on the ice at the time. [b]Mark Walton Bengals Jersey[/b] . PAUL, Minn. [b]Preston Brown Bengals Jersey[/b] . Neither player was available Saturday for the Knicks 107-98 loss in Atlanta. "Were going in a different direction and weve got to figure out another spot or two for our ballclub," coach Mike Woodson said before the game. VALLADOLID, Spain -- Levante drew 1-1 at Valladolid on Friday to extend its unbeaten streak to seven straight games in the Spanish league. Before the rest of the 25th round of matches are played this weekend, Levante moved provisionally into seventh place. Valladolid remained in the relegation zone with only one win in its last nine games. Levante struck first at Jose Zorilla Stadium when former Mallorca forward Victor Casadesus headed in Andreas Ivanschitzs free kick in the 25th minute. The Valencia-based team didnt allow the hhosts a clear scoring chance until striker Javi Guerras deflected shot bounced past goalkeeper Keylor Navas in the 52nd. [b]Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys[/b]. It was Guerras team-leading 12th goal in league play this season. "It is a very good point for us," Casadesus said. "Our goal this season is to make sure we stay up and this point will help us." Midfielder Mohamed Sissoko debuted for Levante as a second-half substitute. Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid are level on points at the top of the standings. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast ShippingChina Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '